Thursday, July 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Hi All!

A couple of days ago Flea tagged me for this lovely Meme so - here it goes. . .

I am supposed to ask a loved one to think of three random things about me. Well, I asked dear Hubby and the conversation was . . . interesting to say the least. Here is a synopsis.

Me: Hey, Honey?
Hubby: What?
Me: I am supposed to ask someone to list three random things about me and guess what? You are that someone.
Hubby: Huh.
(Long pause during which I think he has fallen asleep since I am asking him at about 11:30 P.M. and we are in bed.)
Hubby: What do you mean?
Me: Just that you should tell me three random things about me.
Hubby: Like what?
Me: I don't know - random things.
Hubby: WHAT?
(Long pause while Hubby thumps the mattress a few times.)
Hubby: Can I say you're cranky?
Me: Uh - sure.
Hubby: Can I say stubborn?
Me: sure.
(Pause while I wonder just how wonderful I must be acting these days!)
Hubby: Can I say smart?
Me: Of course.
Hubby: Good. That is three.
Me: Thank you.
Hubby: (unintelligible grunt and three whacks on the mattress which is code for "I love you."

I let him go to sleep then.

So - there you have it. Three random things about me from a loved one: cranky, stubborn, and smart. I am not certain how I feel about those three particular things being what Hubby came up with. Maybe I need to start being a bit more loving! Or I need to ask him these things before 11:30 at night!

Okay Flea - I did it! Now I am tagging a couple people.

I am tagging Coffee Bean, Sara, and Lauren. Only three from me!

Oh - I should remind people that for some reason you must say "Phtphtbt!" in the comment where you inform your "victims" that they have been tagged. Sounds like fun, huh?

Trisha

5 comments:

Lauren said...

thanks so much! I think you should be required to say more, but it isn't my business!

Trisha said...

Lauren-

I guess you could add that requirement! I just couldn't get Hubby to be more coherent when I managed to remember to ask him! Husbands with allergies are such fun!

Anonymous said...

I did it and have it que'd up for tomorrow!

Husbands!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure my husband would have been so so accommodating!

At least he knows you're smart!

KitchenKiki said...

sounds like some of my conversations with my husband...