Monday, August 2, 2010

My Car???

Hi All!

Happy Monday! I am feeling very optimistic this week and that is partly because I have things to do. It might also have something to do with the fact that I cleaned out two closets over the weekend. I feel like I have accomplished something.

Anyway - today's list of things to do included walking/swimming (check!), taking my car to the dealership to have the trim piece replaced and to have them check the windshielf distortion (check), take items from cleaned closets to the CCA (Community Christian Action resale shop) and to Goodwill (check).

So . . . what is up with this?


As you may notice - this is NOT my car.

ssdgh

My car, while blue, is a much different color. AND it is a Venza - NOT a Camry.

sfgh

So - what is up with this???

dfhj

Well, let me tell you. My beloved Venza is spending time at the dealership hopefully getting a new windshield. I have this "loaner" for a while until I get my pretty car back. It is a nice, basic car. Nothing fancy. It did do a good job hauling everything to CCA and to Goodwill and it even took me to Palio's for pizza for lunch and to the Yogomom frozen yogurt place for a treat!

fhj

What a day!

dghj

While I am not certain what is on the agenda for tomorrow . . . I am sure it will be interesting!

dghj

Have a super day!

ghj

Trisha

ghj

Voice Update: Doing well - I am taking a brief break from reading the Bible though - this is primarily because I am having a hard time keeping my nose out of An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon - my favorite author. Due to this I am reading from that book daily instead of the Bible. I want to continue reading the Bible but I might have to wait until I get this one done!

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

Love that garage flag!!!