Friday, August 6, 2010

A Bug and Dinner

Hi All!

Well - yesterday was pretty much a wash - I woke up with a horrible headache at about four in the morning. I took meds and went back to bed. When the alarm rang at about 6:30 - there was NO WAY I was going to get up. I told Hubby he would have to eat out and shut my eyes.

That only worked for a little bit. Skor AND Miss Cleo both decided that they NEEDED me out in the kitchen before they would eat. Great!

Hubby was kind enough to let me keep my eyes closed (I had some MAJOR light sensitivity going on) and he guided me out to the kitchen and then back to bed. He is a WONDERFUL man!

Anyway - after that it was back to sleep until about 8:45 ish when I called Mom to tell her that I wasn't going to be on IM - due to the headache which was still with me. The next time I woke up it was about noon and I shuffled out to have some luch/breakfast.

After that, the whole day was sort of . . . blah.

I always feel like I have been hit by a truck after a headache like that. This time was no exception.

Hubby did point out a very interesting "stink bug" for me to take a picture of though.


sfgj
Isn't it funky?

sfj

It was hard to get a semi-good picture because the sun was so bright outside. Oh well - I like the spikes on his/her legs. Very medieval!

sfgj

After taking my car for a short shoppping trip with Hubby in the passenger seat to check out the new windshield (verdict: the new windshield is perfect!!), we both headed home for some dinner. Grilled chicken salad - which was Hubby's suggestion.

You have to understand that Hubby usually doesn't suggest anything involving green stuff. This was an impressive suggestion!

sfj

This morning I feel better. Not completely better from that dang truck but . . . better.

fshj

I didn't walk/swim though - I just needed a bit more sleep.

sfj

Later I get my hair cut. I am thinking of going pretty short for the rest of the summer to make the swimming thing easier. What do you think?

sfj

Trisha

sfj

Voice Update: Well, I didn't talk a whole lot yesterday but I did talk to Mom for a while which took place of reading since my eyes didn't like reading yesterday (thanks, headache!).

No comments: