Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Butterfly

Hi All!

Believe it or not, I went to the bookstore and DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING!!! How weird is that?!? I was looking at American Sign Language Dictionaries and found a couple that might work. I want to take another ASL student with me to get their opinion before I shell out the bucks!

After browsing the bookstore I headed out into the Mall. I had some "oriental chicken" from the Manchu Wok and then a cookie from Great American Cookie. Then I walked down to Lane Bryant to check out the clothes.

I didn't find anything I HAD to have so I started the walk back to the car. Then I found a pair of shoes at the Croc kiosk I had to have. I will show you tomorrow!

Then it was home to finish up my book - An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon. Let me tell you - it was good! Normally, the story line of books wraps itself up towards the end of the book - this book just kept going - right up until the last page!
sfdgj
Now I can't wait until the next book comes out to find out what happens. Too bad she takes more than two years to get a book out!

I guess the good things are worth the wait!

Now some pictures of my Fiberoptic Butterfly. I think I told you that my Mom sent me the butterfly that my Aunt Donna (my FAVORITE Aunt Donna!) bought me. Aunt Donna thought that we should all have at least one. Well . . . it is working. It is solar powered and changed colors at night.

I have included a video to let you see it work but first, a little "shout out" to my Hubby and his college roots. . .














Hope you enjoyed!

dfg

Trisha

dfg

Voice Update: Doing well. Now that I finished my book I will be back to reading the Bible soon.

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

Your book store self restraint is highly impressive! Love the shots!