Monday, April 4, 2011

The Corner Garden

Hi All! sf gjfsj It has been a while. sfjfsj Has anyone noticed?? sfjsfj Okay - I am done feeling needy for the moment. sfjfsj Last week . . . . well, it was a week. I had stuff for class to do and stuff for life to do and then I wasn't feeling very well so it just sort of flew by without me blogging. Or walking (not good, I know!). Or doing much of anything! sfjfsj That isn't true. I did stuff but nothing too memorable. During the weekend I went out and set to work in my corner garden.

sfjsfj


First, I dug out another foot or so.

That was SOOOOOO much fun! The ground was hard as a rock since we haven't had too much rain here lately. dghdghk ***With that said, I should note that it rained/stormed last night and today the ground is much softer! After getting new soil mixed in and the border up I struggled with this fencing - in an effort to keep the bunnies from munching on my cone flowers. I am still not too happy with the fence and think I am going to put posts in at the corners. Eventually! I added two and a half bags of mulch - doesn't it look pretty and fresh? Some plants were rearranged.
And now the corner garden is ready for another summer of fun!

sdghsdh

Hubby isn't too sure why I put so much work into the garden. He doesn't see much use in it.

dfhj

Of course, he does like looking at the blooming flowers during the summer!

vcmcvm

Speaking of flowers. I haven't decided if I am going to plant Moon Flowers this year or not. It might be nice to have a year off. Then again - they are lovely things.

dhkdhk

Such decisions!

dhkdghk

Here is to another busy week! At least I started off on the right foot with a walk in the VERY WINDY weather. We will see if I will be able to walk for more than one day this week!

sfjsfj

Trisha

dfjdfjdfhj

Voice Update: Last Monday I went to see Susan. She was very pleased with my voice - no skips or breaks or anything when I walked in. That is a bit of a feat, I must say! Susan was happy with the work I have been doing at home but did have to work on my neck a bit to get the "crunchy" out. Can you say sore neck for the next three days? Now to keep up with it!


1 comment:

Chris H said...

I am sure your corner garden will look lovely once the flowers bloom.