Monday, December 21, 2009

Hi All!

Well, it has been a couple days since I last posted. To be honest - the funk has returned in a very mello way. I can't say that I am in a big funk but there is a little funk running along with me these days.

I think the biggest reason for the funk is that I am having some problems with . . . gas. Not the kind you put in your car but rather the . . . errr . . . VERY natural kind! It seems like no matter what I eat - or don't eat - I have this gas problem.

At times the problem is so bad that I get a pain in my chest. Of course, one good belch and the pain disappears but, before that time . . . literally a pain! Such a pain that I have even been contemplating if I should go to the hospital to check if I am having a heart attack.

Luckily - that part of my problem is finally past. Now I seem to have a pain in my side - which I am sure is the result of a bubble!

Anyway - this gas problem has been making me cranky. I am hungry but don't want to eat too much because . . . well, it just makes things worse! When I do finally give in an eat something . . . I end up in worse shape than I was in before.

What a problem!

Anyway - that is why I haven't blogged lately. Any suggestions?

Trisha

Voice Update: Doing surprisingly well. I am happy with it at the moment!

No comments: