Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Well, It's Wednesday.

Hi All!

Well, it is Wednesday. The day that I get to end with my "fabulous" class. *sigh*

Oh well! I am going to show you some more pictures from today's walk. Just an update on what is going on - flower wise.












This tulip is blooming at the house on the corner. It was just a bud yesterday morning.










The red tulip above is joined (across the sidewalk to the front door of the house) by this yellow lovely.









Every time I walk by this collection of daffodils I just smile. They are little but they do make a nice sight.











Here is the Bluebonnet patch. As you can see there are more blooms than before. It is becoming quite beautiful!







The blue flowers are getting darker in color. Impressive!










The "good" tree in my front yard is showing tiny leaves in a fresh "Spring green!"







If you look past the reflection of my arm you can see Miss Cleo waiting for me to return!









Skor was waiting too - just inside the door, under the piano!



Yesterday was a full day. I went to the ASL lab and finished an assignment. Next I headed to the grocery store. Hauling the groceries into the house and putting them away was next followed by a rousing play session with Skor. A brief, 45 minute nap was followed by some reading (a good book!!) and then Hubby coming home. We hit the sidewalks for our second nightly walk of the week (yeah!) which was quite enjoyable. Then I stopped next door to visit my neighbor, C, and to see her kitten, Corky. I also made sure to show my good friend, Callie, some attention since I didn't want the new kitten to make her jealous.
After all that, I returned home and made a Digiorno pizza for dinner. Hubby and I watched a little TV (okay - I read while he watched TV) and then "hit the hay" so that we could be rested for today and whatever adventures it might bring.
What is on the agenda for today?
I have a speech appointment at 12:45 and then I will head to the college to meet with a group to get a group project done. Then . . . it will be class time. I can "hardly" wait. Yeah, right.
I hope your day is great.
Trisha
Voice Update: Okay, I am officially frustrated. I have amped up my voice exercises and massage and it doesn't seem to be working. I have a lot of hesitations and the unvoiced consonants are harder to say than they have been for a while. I wonder if it is because I am not talking all the time. It is sort of the old . . . darned if you do - darned if you don't scenario, isn't it?

2 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Skor looks a little like he wanted to get into that plant;)

Diane said...

I am loving your flower shots! And the cats of course!