Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm Done, I'm Done, I'm Done!!!!

Hi All!

Midterms are officially over and I am still here to tell about it! All in all, the test (which was on the computer) wasn't too hard and the expressive part where we actually had to interpret was a bit "interesting." I didn't do really well but I also didn't do really badly so I guess it is all okay!

My videos . . . I will find out if the teacher can watch them. I managed to watch them on the video camera to evaluate them but . . . if the teacher can't watch them I don't get credit for them at all. To tell you the truth - I don't know that I really care at the moment. I am just glad that I have a week without class!

I am going to head to work today and I hope that it will be one of my last days. I am thinking that next week the new person can just call me up with questions instead of me needing to be there during the day. I might go up one day during the week if she needs me. That is something we will have to talk about today when I go.

Doesn't that sound like fun?

Trisha

Voice Update: Still pretty good. I have some ups and downs but doing pretty darn good considering the stress I have been under.

3 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Congrats all around! No go have some fun;)

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!
Your course sounds really challenging and would be too hard for me!
Buster sends you a big wag and a lick too!

Chris H said...

So, what are you going to do when you don't have to go to work???