Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Hi All!

Check out this little bugger.


He was along the side of the road when Hubby and I were walking in Alaska. He has been eating dandelion seeds for quite a while if you look at the pile of fuzz around him!
sdfg
Of course, he has nothing to do with today's post. I just thought he was cute and I wanted to put up a picture!
sdgh
It is Wednesday! Yeah!
sdgh
Today I have a speech appointment with Susan. I haven't heard how she is doing lately with her injured finger so I hope things are going well for her. While I am there I will also be doing a little work - helping to answer questions from the new person and figuring out a credentialing mess for one of the bosses.
sdgh
Doesn't that sound like fun?
sdgh
I am thinking that maybe I will go to Lane Bryant while I am in that neck of the woods as well. I have been wanting to go there but haven't gotten there lately. The Lane Bryant near work is actually a really nice one so . . . I think that is a good idea!
sdgh
My legs - my shins to be exact - are KILLING me today. I had a tough time actually getting out of bed and walking this morning. Not good! I walked just a short distance today before needing to stop. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!
sdgh
Have a super Wednesday!
sdgh
Trisha
sdgh
Voice Update: I think I am still doing well but we will see what Susan thinks!

3 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Sounds like a full day...shin splints are the bane of my existence....ice and stretching for you!

noble pig said...

He's a cute little guy!

Flea said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!