Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Bet It All on a Good Run of Bad Luck!

Hi All!

The stress is getting to me. Midterms. Training. Trying to get three videos done.

Let's just say . . . it isn't working for me!

One of the three videos will be okay. The other two. A whole different story!

My friend and I planned on getting together yesterday when I got home from work so that I could borrow her video camera to tape my two videos. Great plan, right? I thought so. Until we were all done (at 9:30 at night) and realized that I can't play the videos on my computer! This causes a bit of a problem since I am supposed to self-evaluate them and upload them to the internet so other people in class can evaluate them. Not going to happen.

So - I have to fall back on plan b. Of course, I don't have a plan b.

I guess I will be thinking today!

Ughhhhh!

Trisha

Voice Update: Doing okay. However, I haven't seen Susan for a long time - she is out due to some minor surgery. I need to do more exercises but I just keep forgetting in the midst of everything else!

3 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Oh no! Hope you can get to a video - friendly computer!

noble pig said...

Hang in there, I know how stressful it is.

Chris H said...

I hope you got those videos done eventually?