Thursday, October 21, 2010

Feeling Funky.

Hi All!

How I envy my kitties. It seems like they can fall asleep just about anywhere - in any position - and get a good sleep.

sfgj

Okay - I just woke up. Well, actually, I just woke up again. I originally got up at about 6:45 when the cats - who look so darn innocent in the picture above - came in to wake me up and wouldn't let me sleep any more. They were not happy with the amount of food left in their bowls. Apparently nothing less than 1/2 full will do for a breakfast nosh!

fj

Anyway - I got up. Got the papers (there are two on Thursdays the Dallas paper and a local paper). Spent a few minutes looking up at the stars still visible in the sky. How nice to see them. Went in. Read the comics. Ate some breakfast. Went back to bed. Managed to sleep for about 10 minutes before getting a phone call from someone from class asking a question. Slept for another 30 minutes before the alarm went off and scared me awake.

sfhj

Why do I feel so tired and slow?

sfdgjsfj

I know that part of the problem is that Hubby has been gone (he comes back today!!!!) and I always have some problems sleeping when he isn't there snoring away. However, that normally lasts for the first night only. Possibly, the "funk" I have been feeling is more physically rooted than mentally rooted like I thought.

dhadhf

Ughhhh!

sfjsfj

Hopefully, the funk will dissapate during the day and I will be back to normal soon! I am not enjoying this funk at all!

dfhjdfj

Trishafhj

dghsfgh

Voice Update: Despite the funk I am still sticking to my voice routine. Each time I get in the car I do my exercises and then I massage my throat each and every morning and evening when I put on lotion. It seems to be paying off.

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

Banish the funk! Hope you are back up to speed today!