Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pictures from Grenada

Hi All!

Sorry it has been a while but I got some super experience observing this week. Yeah!

Today I am picking up with the pictures from our recent trip. Today - Grenada! Enjoy!





















































asd;fbkmsgnkl'msfn'ksl;mfgn'sklfmgn'sfkmgn'sfkl;mgns'fgmns'fgmnks'fgnmksf'gnklmsfgnkl'msfgn'klmsfgn'lkmsgn'lksdfmgn'slkgmfns'fgnklmsfgn
Again - I don't feel the need to narrate the pictures but . . Grenada was a quaint little place to walk around in. I enjoyed it despite the heat and the rain!
zgdhadhf
Today I officially switched into "Christmas Music Mode." I am listening to only Christmas music as I work on the computer and . . . . I officially bought my first Christmas gift for Hubby. Of course, he told me exactly what he wanted and where (and when) to get it but . . . it counts!
fh
I hope you are all getting ready for Christmas - I know more than a few of you are probably already done with the shopping and wrapping and decorating!
sfg
Tonight is Hubby's office Christmas party. It is always a good way to spend a few hours and I finally get to put faces to names I have heard all year. I don't know if I can say that I enjoy the party . . . they do play Bunko and that is fun . . . but the people are nice and the food isn't bad so . . . I guess I do enjoy it!
adhg
Before the party I am hoping to get a little more sleep though - I didn't sleep well last night. Maybe because I was worried about my eyelids getting swollen. Yes. It has happened again. I woke up from a nap yesterday and my left bottom eyelid was swollen again. Never the top lid and never on the right eye. What is up with that?
sfg
I did stop taking my allergy meds (which I was on because of sun poisoning from the trip) the night before but I have no clue if that is related or not. Hubby and I are going to start tracking this to see if we can make any correlation.
sdgh
Do you have any ideas?
adgh
Trisha
adh
Voice Update: Well - I haven't been very good about anything relating to my voice since the cruise. AND I am paying the price. My voice still sounds good but my throat is VERY tight. I started massage again yesterday so we will see if I can get this worked out. My next appointment isn't until Jan. 5th so . . .

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

I still think it's food allergies....and I want to go there!