Friday, December 3, 2010

A Pictorial Review

Hi All!

Well, Mental Mama did it - she guess three of the five places Hubby and I went during our cruise. A prize will be on the way to her soon!

For the record, Hubby and I visited the following places: St. Thomas, Dominica, Bonaire, Grenada, Aruba.

Today I am going to show you some sights from St. Thomas. I don't think I am going to say much (I am not in a talkative mood today) so enjoy the sights!






















So - did you enjoy your visual tour around St. Thomas with us? I know the pictures are a bit dark - it was rainy and cloudy so it was tough to catch the sun out for a good picture!
I just want to tell you that there were dozens of Iguanas sunning themselves on the rocks which bordered the dock area. They ranged in size from tiny to rather huge. The iguana shown in the picture above is probably two and a half feet long including that tail!
Well - have a super day! More pictures to come!
Trisha
Voice Update: Doing well but could still use a massage from the master - Susan! I will see how things would out with me getting back into the routine. I may need to get out the "thumper" massager to work on my neck this time!

3 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Beautiful! And, yay for me! Welcome home!

Chris H said...

Lovely photos, and I had NO IDEA where you went! lol

Diane said...

Hooray MPM! And love the pictures!