Saturday, April 9, 2011

Visiting With the Eagles

Hi All! It is time to check to see if Blogger is still insisting that there are no spaces between my paragraphs in my posts! Yeah! As usual, this past week has been busy, busy, busy! I am happy to say that I am now at 200 hours for my practicum class. So everything from now on will be "gravy!" That will let me relax a bit! I do need to "remove" some hours from a workshop so that I can write a paper on the workshop. That isn't good! I guess I will need to rack up some extra time to cover that! I don't think that will be too hard - I do have almost a month to go! Thanks to my mother I have a new "addiction." There is an Eagle's nest in Iowa which has an awesome webcam. There are three chicks and you can see them poking out from under their parent - still can't figure out which is the mom and which is the dad - from time to time. It is fascinating. At least to me. If you want to check it out, go here! Just be careful! It IS addicting! Trisha Voice Update: Doing my massage and my exercises like a "good girl!" I am hoping to spread out my speech appointments just a bit more!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I was having problems with photos and the troubleshooting page said it was because of a bug between blogger and IE7
I had to go into the html and change the width and height settings

try composing in the html mode and then insert a break where you want it
I know they're working on it, I've seen others complaining

I love the eagles!!