Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Not Wanting to Push My Luck

Hi All!

Yesterday I woke up feeling wonderful and then hit a wall about five hours later and felt bad for the rest of the day. Today I woke up feeling . . . . okay. I am hoping this means that I won't be hitting the wall today!

Have I told you about the temperatures here lately? It is COLD! Okay - a quick disclaimer. I know that it is colder in many places than it is here but, come on, it is Texas! It isn't supposed to be cold here! Now - on with my news. This morning, when I woke up and looked at Hubby's weather station, it showed the temp to be a very, very frosty 22 degrees! Yikes!

We had snow here this weekend and it hasn't melted yet! True, it isn't very much of a ground cover since the grass is showing all over the place but . . . it hasn't melted yet! Brrrrrrrr! I guess this is a good time to be sick and huddled under masses of covers in bed!

Since I haven't been feeling well (at all!) I haven't been walking (boo!). I would really like to get out there and knock out my normal route but . . . I just think I should stay inside for a while - at least until the temps get back to "normal" for this part of the country!

Trisha

Voice Update: My voice is still very gravelly. Hubby insists that it is that way because I am "Wearing [my] voice out" by talking to my mother on the phone for too long (for the record, it was just over an hour yesterday!). However, I am pretty certain it is the cold and lovely stuff like drainage. Last night I woke up to a coughing fit - which, I am sure, didn't help things along. I am still doing my massage though so . . . hopefully things will be good once this cold gets out of Dodge!

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Sounds like you are well on the mend, sad its so cold there though.

Mental P Mama said...

LOL @ hubby's theory. Maybe he just wants some attention! Feel better!