Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Finally!

Hi All!

When I started my little garden in my side yard I had several motives. First - nothing grew in that area anyways - at least in terms of grass - so it was a blank canvas. Next, it was near the bird feeder and I hoped to plant some bird friendly plants to enhance the area. Then I hoped to encourage some hummingbirds to stop by (still not doing too well with that yet!). Finally, I hoped to get some butterflies to the area.

Well - some of my goals have been met.


The other day I was in the kitchen and I saw this butterfly making the rounds of the Cone Flowers. I grabbed my camera and took some shots through the window. Not the makings for the best picture but, I think I did okay! What do you think?

This post is going to be super short because I wasted too much time on Facebook this morning and I need to go grocery shopping before heading to work. That means I need to shower and get dressed and all of that good stuff too!

No wonder I feel like I don't have enough time!

"Talk" to you soon!

Trisha

Voice Update: I got a nice massage yesterday and am doing well! Yeah!

2 comments:

Flea said...

I love the photo! Chris and I are talking cone flowers and sage next spring, just to lure butterflies and bees. I'm so glad yours is successful!

noble pig said...

I would say it worked!