Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cool and Fuzzy!

Hi All!

Yesterday was a blessing of cool temperatures and cool breezes. Something completely unusual for Texas at this time of the year. Normally, we are in the upper 90s and low 100 straight through until October or so (yes, really!). However, yesterday was in the upper 70s to low 80s. Heaven!

Then, I woke up this morning to see this on the weather station . . . .
That is 59 degrees with 56 % humidity.
sfgj
What??
sfj
Another cool day?
dfj
Amazing, isn't it?
dfhm
In other news, since it was so nice out, I decided today would be a perfect day to start walking again. It has been a while since I walked due to the heat and I also haven't been swimming due to the eye infection(s). So - today was the day.
dfhjfdhj
I actually enjoyed it. I listened to my podcasts (this morning it was The Cisco Kid) and took in the neighborhood. It was my intention to take some pictures during my walk to show you but . . . .there wasn't anything too exciting. Everything is still pretty brown and dull from the summer heat.
gfhkgfk
Tonight in class I "get" to give a speech. Wonderful! Yesterday, instead of resting and relaxing, I worked on my speech and PowerPoint while Hubby waxed his car and then did whatever else he found to do in the garage.

Trisha

Voice Update: Still hanging in there.

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

Enjoy that weather! Hope the fires are far away from you all!