Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This Time They Are Current!

Hi All!

This morning I woke up and grabbed my camera to take these photos of our lovely Texas weather for you!






Yes, it is once more sleeting and starting to cover the ground like snow! YIKES!
dsgfsj
I have no idea if the schools and things are closed (my college is closed - they called this morning at 6:00 to tell me!) but Hubby's work is delayed until 10:00. He is just leaving as I type this.
sdfhsdhg
Hubby is actually taking my car to work this morning since it is front wheel drive and his is rear wheel drive - not as good on slippery roads as mine!
asdghsfh
As for me - I plan to stay in and get researching on my two (TWO!!) research papers. I did finally think of a topic for the second one yesterday so I am all ready to go. The other people in class were sort of making fun of me because I had spent an hour in the library at the college "researching my research topic." However, I did find books to check out and I know that I have enough resources to do the paper. Those silly kids!
dfhjdhj
Maybe I will even get my research done ahead of time and get the papers written before they are due so I don't get really stressed about the entire procedure. Wouldn't that be nice?
sfjsfj
I will keep thinking that way.
sfjsfj
Enjoy your day and may it be warmer (for your area) than my day is looking to be!
fjs
Trisha
dfj
Voice Update: My voice is still doing really well despite my continued neglect of the oral reading portion of my exercises. I think that is a good sign. There are even hours during the day that I actually forget that I have SD. And then . . . my voice reminds me by missing a sound. I think the SD just doesn't like to be ignored. Silly voice disorder!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, what did you end up picking for your topic(s)?

Flea said...

What fun! You have a nice dusting there! If you came our way, you could actually play in our foot or so of snow. :)

Chris H said...

While it certainly looks cold...you do have a gorgeous neighbourhood.

Mental P Mama said...

gah

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

I can so relate to spending time researching your research topic, but I greatly admire your wish to have the papers written in advance of the deadline. Can you teach lessons in how to do things before they're actually do? I'd be willing to pay someone! I need time management and motivational skills.

Hope the weather has improved there. Here in Virginia it is supposed to be warmer this weekend. We shall see...