Saturday, February 19, 2011

So-So Saturday

Hi All!

I must admit, right off the bat, that I am not feeling too enthusiastic today. About anything. I think that Hubby's man-cold has rubbed off on me. My head is a bit achy and there is gook in my eyes (more gook than normal). Eek!

There are things I should do today - more research, another paper or two (in order to be a bit ahead of the game), some sewing. However, all I really want to do is to get back into my bed and snooze.

Is that wrong?

Personally, I think it is a combo of a hint of cold and a lot of "I'm so ready for this entire college thing to be done."

Yuck.

Hope your day is going better.

Trisha

Voice Update: Still doing well! My neck muscles (and shoulders) are still tense but I am working on that with my massager. Hopefully they will relax soon (but probably not until the semester is over!)!

No comments: