Saturday, September 19, 2009

Good Morning Neighborhood!

Hi All!

Come along on my walk this morning! It is a nice, cool morning.

The sun is just making its appearance as we head down the street.

The "golf ball like" mushrooms.

One of my "fairy circles."

This isn't really dew - just from the sprinklers - but it looks neat, all the same!

Another "fairy circle!"

Some of our wild sunflowers!

Morning Glories drape all over this wrought iron fence.



Magnolia seed pods. Aren't they weird?


A dragonfly held still to get his/her picture taken!

It looks like Fall is coming!


Another mushroom which has "opened."

Sort of pretty, isn't it?

The rain also has brought out the fire ant mounds. Don't step on those!


Heading towards the back yard to water the flowers, I stop to take a look at my cactus. It is looking pretty good, don't you think?



It has a neat texture on it!


A Moonflower bud. I love how they spiral!



Look who is waiting for me to come in the door!
sdgh
How did you enjoy the walk?
sdgfh
Trisha
sdgfh
Voice Update: Doing fine but still a bit crunchy!

2 comments:

Dragonstar said...

What a lovely walk! I wish I could grow morning glories like that here.

Mental P Mama said...

That was a wonderful walk. Love, love, love the fairy circles!