Friday, September 25, 2009

55, Foggy, and Friday!

Hi All!

Well, it is finally Friday! Not that this week was particularly difficult but, it did come with its own set of "issues." However, I survived them all and am now sitting here blogging about Friday!

In a while I will head off to the Deaf Action Center to see my friends and to spend some time signing. As usual, I will probably leave the center in a better mood than when I got there.

Let's hope so anyway since I am in a funk. A 55 degree, foggy, Friday funk. All I want to do is curl up under the covers and sleep the day away. And I am not really sure why.

But - did I mention that it is 55 and foggy? In Texas in September?

Huh.

Trisha

Voice Update: Did some more vocal work yesterday but not enough -as usual. *sigh*

2 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Enjoy that cool weather...you know it will heat up soon!

Elizabeth said...

Why so cool in Texas.
Weird!
We are in the 70's in NY!