Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Skor in Motion

Hi All!

It has been a while since I gave you a Skor update so . . . here we go! If you don't want to see pictures of an adorable little kitten (well, he isn't too little!) then you had better stop reading right now!

Skor really, really, really likes playing with his "fishing pole" toy. There is nothing he would rather do (well, maybe eating) than chase this thing around and around our living room.

When Skor catches the toy, he likes to take a quick breather while laying on the toy or the string to ensure that I won't move the thing.

Sorry about the blurry picture but I was trying to take pictures while playing with Skor. I found out that I really need Hubby to help out and do one or the other! Skor likes to jump after the toy and here he is about six inches off the ground at the beginning of a jump.

Can you tell he gets a lot of height on his jumps? I am sitting on our couch and his rear is about even with my head. If there were a kitty Olympics he could win gold!

The next series of pictures shows Skor triumphantly carrying off his "prey" after catching the toy. He likes to drag the thing all over the house - especially INTO his water dish. Hubby and I haven't figured that one out yet. Does he think the toy is dirty?


See - he is settling down to "cuddle" with his toy. He will stay there for about three minutes and then drag the toy over to me to play again.

Hubby got new shoes - about a month ago - and has yet to put the shoe box into the recycle bin. Last week he used it to capture a gecko which had errantly gotten into the house. We decided it should go back outside before the cats made it a meal. Anyway - the shoe box is sitting in our living room and Skor enjoys sitting in it.

Hubby was playing with him and I took the pictures . . .

Okay - this one I love - doesn't Skor look so cute and innocent?

Don't mind the "yellow eyes" in this photo. Skor really isn't possessed. Really!

****Flash! Skor has two swollen pads on his feet (two different pads on two different feet). They look like he cut them somehow so we are off to the vet this morning. Fun for everyone involved! I'll let you know the outcome. Hopefully it will be just keeping them clean!

Trisha

Voice Update: Still good . . .

8 comments:

MUD said...

Maybe he thinks it tastes like kitty slobber and is just rinsing it off. Maybe he just is part raccoon. The only wild life here at Rabbit Run is the animals out in the woods.
MUD

Mental P Mama said...

Oh no! Feel better Skor. What a cutie;)

Anonymous said...

What a beauty.

Chris H said...

He is a very pretty wee cat.. if ya love cats! I love me dog... lol

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Woman in a Window said...

And why is it that my cat is determined to not play during the day but as soon as we're asleep...

Flea said...

Skor is just the cutest thing EVER.

Anonymous said...

He is a beautiful cat! I love watching them play... they're so fast!

Thanks for sharing!