Thursday, August 7, 2008

Headache and Nausea and Fatigue. . . Oh My!

Hi All!

Well, yesterday I worked at my therapist's office (and got PAID!!!) again. It was a good time. L, the real secretary came in for about an hour and a half to help me figure out a few things and she looked good even though she was horribly nervous. She finds out the results of her most recent scans (for cancer) today. I am hoping for the best.

When I got home from "work," I had a headache and no matter how many aspirin I took, it just didn't seem to go away. Luckily, it wasn't a migraine! Hubby was a sweetheart and made dinner (it was only a frozen pizza but still . . . the thought was there!) so that I could lie down for a bit. The headache just stayed around. After I ate I started feeling nauseous. What fun.

The whole fatigue - well, that has been going on for a couple of days now so that is "normal operating procedure" right now. However, add the headache which won't stop and the nausea and you have quite a combo.

I slept in this morning and didn't walk. I got up to IM with my mom and to jot a quick blog. I think I am heading back to bed. I am supposed to have lunch with a friend but I just don't think I am up to it!

Hubby had this kind of thing on Monday and slept the whole day and then was much better. I hope I have the same thing and that it will be gone soon!

Trisha

Voice Update: In between working yesterday I had a speech session. My voice is still good but I am doing this weird thing where I let out too much air before initiating the sound. I don't even know I do that! Okay - I know NOW! I guess I do it when I get tense about something. I am working on that. I also got in trouble for not doing my massage enough. She could tell because everything was a bit tighter than last week. I will have to step up my exercises (maybe after sleeping today to get better)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay...I'm just throwing something out there...headache...nausea and fatigue...pregnant? I'm just saying...I have no idea! Hope you feel better soon.