Saturday, July 9, 2011

Welcome to the Wall!

Hi All!

As you might know, I have had more energy this week than I have had in a long, long time. I have been able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. I have been able to run faster that a speeding bullet . . . no, wait. That isn't me.

Personally, I have been able to get up with Hubby in the morning and stay up. I have been able to go swimming in the morning without worrying about falling asleep in the water and drowning! THAT, my friends is what I have been able to do.

However.

It now seems that I have hit the proverbial wall.

Yesterday I got up with Hubby and felt tired. Still MUCH better than I did several weeks ago but, tired. Instead of walking to the pool I actually drove. The entire time there and back I felt like I was cheating by not doing the walk part as well. Yes, I did an extra ten minutes of swimming and an extra five laps but . . . still guilty!

Then, after returning from swimming I was TIRED. I could hardly keep my eyes open while IMing with Mom. Not normal for my post-medicated state.

I ended up taking a long nap yesterday and not really doing much of anything. All evening long I was tired as well.

What is up?

Am I just suffering a kind of a "rebound" from having so much energy earlier this week?

Am I coming down with some illness?

Is someone sneaking those darn pills into my food?

Last night I slept well despite the long nap during the day and this morning I am still a bit tired. I am hoping that this is just sort of a reaction to suddenly doing all kinds of stuff after not really doing anything for such a long time.

What do you think?

Trisha

Voice Update: Doing really well. I am proud to say that my neck is loosened up nicely and my voice is smooth as silk. Now to get the knots out of my shoulders!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl, I think it's the heat! It makes me super tired, too.