Saturday, June 26, 2010

Some Saturday Meditation . . .

Hi All!

It is a bit warm here - luckily, my walk and swim were pretty cool this morning. The water was cooler than it was on Wednesday and it actually felt good to swim! Today was a busy day at the pool. Three other people showed up. One man swam something like four laps and left. Then, just as I was walking out, another man and a woman (not together) showed up to swim. I am glad that I was finished because that would have made for a crowded pool!

Yesterday I went grocery shopping - finally. We were almost down to eating the stuff that we keep for emergencies and would really rather not eat! I got all kinds of fruit and veggies so we should have a shot at eating healthily this week. Not that we are going to really do that but . . . having the food is a good start, don't you think?

I also got my hair cut yesterday. We will see if I can manage to get a picture up here in the next couple of days. It doesn't look any different than usual - just shorter!

Are you ready for my Ohio Trip Picture of the Day?

Here they are.


This is along the path in the woods that I took on the four wheeler. It was nice and cool in the beautiful woods.
This shot is just of the woods along the path I was riding on. I liked the way the sun was shining through the canopy of the trees.


Riding through these woods is so relaxing for me. It is almost like meditating on the beauty and wonders of nature.

On that note, I think I am going to just look at these pictures and . . . . meditate a bit!

Have a super Saturday!

Trisha

Voice Update: Still doing remarkably well. I didn't read last night (boo, me!) but, I did talk to my mom on the phone for a while and I talked to my neighbor during my walk. Yes, I know that I am making excuses when I should really just buckle down and get to my reading. Besides, I want to know how the book of Job turns out (just kidding! I already know the entire story!)!

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

Beautiful shots! What a difference from your Texas landscape;)