Thursday, May 27, 2010

One Down . . . .

Hi All!

No - I am not going to do a "normal" blog this morning because I am off to a different doctor - just for a check up.

Yesterday went well. It went well if you can call the doctor being 45 minutes behind at 9:15 in the morning well. Luckily, I didn't have anything to do until I met my friends at 11:30 so I hung out and read my book while I waited - fun, fun!

Hopefully, the doctor today won't be running behind - even though she ALWAYS is!

Have a fabulous Thursday!

Trisha

Voice Update: I didn't read last night because I talked to my mom on the phone. Due to the doctor appointments I haven't been IMing her so there was stuff to catch up on. I think an hour or so (Okay - maybe it was TWO hours) on the phone covers my talking for the day, don't you?

3 comments:

Diane said...

Wishing you a good check up!

Mental P Mama said...

I think we should charge the doctors when they are late. That's what I think.

Chris H said...

The last two visits to my doctor I have had to wait over an hour to see him! It's not fun is it? I hope your new doctor visit went well.